Final Table #28: Two Months Two Million


Tonight on my poker radio show, The Final Table, Dennis Phillips and I talked about the new ESPN online show, "Inside Deal," which he appears on this week. We also discussed which of this year's nominees for the Poker Hall of Fame deserves to be inducted (and who shouldn't have been nominated in the first place), NBC's new heads-up poker show "Face The Ace," and how a dealer was caught stealing from the big game at the Bellagio.

We brought in The Poker Coach, Joe McGowan, to dissect a hand I played a few days ago in which I flopped top set and tried to get all of my opponent's money. Then Dani Stern, one of the guys on G4's new poker reality show, "Two Months Two Million," joined us to talk about what it was like to be part of the foursome that spent the summer in a huge Las Vegas mansion playing poker and playing the town.

Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

Labels: , ,