Carl Reiner, "I Remember Me"


It is always a great pleasure to talk with Carl Reiner, and I was very happy to welcome him back to my show to help promote his new book, "I Remember Me," an autobiography in which he shares essays about his career, his family, and some of the famous people he's known.

His show business experience has been a remarkable one, spanning more than seven decades, including as a performer and writer on "Your Show Of Shows," creator of "The Dick Van Dyke Show," director of "Oh, God!" and Steve Martin’s first 4 movies, and acting in "Ocean's Eleven" movies,  "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming,"and "It’s A Mad Mad Mad Mad World." He has also written several books and plays -- and as if that wasn’t enough, he’s now on Twitter!

Some of the topics we covered today:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

I haven't digitized all of my previous interviews with Carl Reiner, but here are 3 more you can listen to:

Labels: